Friday, September 19, 2008

CAN THEY REALLY BE TOM'S IF SHE HAS TO TURN THEM UP????





























Katie Holmes has taken the trend of the 'boyfriend jean' to a whole new level - lets call them HUBBY jeans! She has in fact been spotted more than ten times in the space of two weeks wearing Tom Cruises jeans! Now I don't have much of a problem with day... which ever.. in the last pic for some reason, I think its maybe the Fedora. Now in general I don't hate them TOO much (Too being the operative word) because I'm a sucker for a turn over but i definitely hate how baggy they are. Perhaps if they were made less baggy to fit woman with a slightly narrower turn over I wouldn't complain. But really Katie, I hope all the staff that run around you are washing them once in a while because a fort-night is a little over the top!

No comments: